Season 3, Chapter 2
- Omni Trust with new resources, including a special request for Hyperbotics HQ to pick up the cargo and bring it back to Omni...
- Due to player suggestion: There are no special loot matrices this chapter.
Hyperbotic Daily Missions
- New Daily missions now exist to earn Hyperbotic skins for all the Freelancers! Can you collect them all?
- These will end on October 10, so get at it!
Celeste - Infiltrator Skin
- Celeste's Infiltrator skin is available for purchase for real money! Time for more sneaking and stealing and fun.
- There are 3 versions available right now. Next month they will be put into the general loot matrix and available for ISO. The Master version will be available at this time.
- We are testing this out to see the reception, so please give us feedback!
- There are now 7 more tiers (each!) on the following Achievements: Dodge This!, Massive Attack, and The Power of Friendship.
- The final tier of each will award a special Title for those that can complete it.
- Meridian’s achievement is now available.
- There is a new Achievement for having 10 friends on your friends list.
- Fixed a UI issue where the next achievement tier in a progression wasn’t showing properly.
- Reward notifications are back on end of game screen
- Removed the erroneous preview buttons on Meridian’s and Tol-Ren’s loot matrix.
- Added Total Wins back to the progression screen as a top level item.
- When selecting the Game Mode from the comparison part of the progression screen, you don’t need to re-select it each time you change the stat to look at.
- Fixed some issue with stats appearing greyed out when they shouldn’t
- Fixed issues where players were sometimes incorrectly showing in Master/Contender when they should be in the other.
- Pings will now create offscreen indicators (if they are actually offscreen).
- Best in match badges now have tooltips.