Season 3 Ranked is now Live!
- Players must play 5 placement matches before earning a rank
- Rank earned in Season 2 will give players a boost to their starting position
- There are now just 25 ranks before hitting Master tier (as opposed to Bronze – Platinum)
- Contender status is now given to the top 20 players in Master tier
- There is some rank decay for players that sit idle
- Contenders will earn more Prestige Points at the end of the Season
- Badges are now live!
- At the end of a match, check out how you did by comparing yourself to various global averages
- Check out the badge tooltips for in depth details about how they are determined
- Outstanding players will be called out as Exemplar, Cornerstone, Vanguard, and Devastator
- Further bot improvements.
- Fixed an issue which caused some greyed out Season 2 Overcons to appear in players' profiles despite being un-earnable
- Fixed an issue with Death stat not showing personal bests